The Website

There is a NSR thread about the website, but I wanted to start one here as this gets more looks. I can finally access from my phone, but too much still seems not user-friendly. True, I'm 69 , but it should be simple enough for me to navigate. I just looked at the event rankings and if you want to find someone below about top 3 you just have to keep scrolling and scrolling. Plenty of people have complained about the calendar. I believe USMS wants to be responsive, so please make your observations and concerns known.
Parents
  • How do you pay for your membership or when you enter nationals? Check in the mail? Not sure if I still could. I believe the new website came out after entries. I cannot look at or print my USMS card or membership status. I am able to log in but when I look at My USMS, I am my son. I can see my son's card and flog but not mine. Strange that I can log in again once I get logged into site and get onto forums under myself. Somehow our profiles have merged or something. I have tried multiple times to re log in with no avail and have contacted somebody at USMS twice and was told they are working on it...maybe if somebody with more clout, like say you, could put in a good word for me, I would be eternally grateful. If the experts say the site is more secure, I'll have to take them at their word. I have never had a problem with previous security, so have no personal evidence of that truth.
  • How do you pay for your membership or when you enter nationals? Check in the mail? Not sure if I still could. I believe the new website came out after entries. I cannot look at or print my USMS card or membership status. I am able to log in but when I look at My USMS, I am my son. I can see my son's card and flog but not mine. Strange that I can log in again once I get logged into site and get onto forums under myself. Somehow our profiles have merged or something. I have tried multiple times to re log in with no avail and have contacted somebody at USMS twice and was told they are working on it...maybe if somebody with more clout, like say you, could put in a good word for me, I would be eternally grateful. If the experts say the site is more secure, I'll have to take them at their word. I have never had a problem with previous security, so have no personal evidence of that truth.
Children
No Data