The Website

There is a NSR thread about the website, but I wanted to start one here as this gets more looks. I can finally access from my phone, but too much still seems not user-friendly. True, I'm 69 , but it should be simple enough for me to navigate. I just looked at the event rankings and if you want to find someone below about top 3 you just have to keep scrolling and scrolling. Plenty of people have complained about the calendar. I believe USMS wants to be responsive, so please make your observations and concerns known.
Parents
  • You guys have to understand that programming takes time and it's not cheap. You have to prioritize the requests/fixes by those that are critical to keeping the site up and are "nice to have/annoyances". You have to duplicate the bug, work to fix it without jacking up other stuff, test it, then launch it. There were a lot of tweaks/changes/requests that came out of this first release and it takes time to compile them. Typically, they'll bundle several code changes together and put them out into another release. Be patient. We don't know what they're going through. with time and money.
  • You guys have to understand that programming takes time and it's not cheap. You have to prioritize the requests/fixes by those that are critical to keeping the site up and are "nice to have/annoyances". You have to duplicate the bug, work to fix it without jacking up other stuff, test it, then launch it. There were a lot of tweaks/changes/requests that came out of this first release and it takes time to compile them. Typically, they'll bundle several code changes together and put them out into another release. Be patient. We don't know what they're going through. with time and money.
Children
No Data