The Website

There is a NSR thread about the website, but I wanted to start one here as this gets more looks. I can finally access from my phone, but too much still seems not user-friendly. True, I'm 69 , but it should be simple enough for me to navigate. I just looked at the event rankings and if you want to find someone below about top 3 you just have to keep scrolling and scrolling. Plenty of people have complained about the calendar. I believe USMS wants to be responsive, so please make your observations and concerns known.
Parents
  • I signed in and saved the link as a favorite and don’t have to log in again. I saved both the forum page and the FLOG pages as separate favorites and they hold the logins. Thanks to your suggestion on the other thread, I did the same thing. It has spared me the ongoing frustration that I used to have logging in each time. What I would like to know, however, is why it is taking IT so :censor: long to get this resolved! How hard could it be to add a "Remember me" option to the new website??? I asked about it in early April before I started the thread in the NSR section! :bitching: :bouncing:
  • I signed in and saved the link as a favorite and don’t have to log in again. I saved both the forum page and the FLOG pages as separate favorites and they hold the logins. Thanks to your suggestion on the other thread, I did the same thing. It has spared me the ongoing frustration that I used to have logging in each time. What I would like to know, however, is why it is taking IT so :censor: long to get this resolved! How hard could it be to add a "Remember me" option to the new website??? I asked about it in early April before I started the thread in the NSR section! :bitching: :bouncing:
Children
No Data