USMS Website

How do people feel about the re-work of the website ? Is it better ? Worse ? I'm finding it HARDER to find information.
Parents
  • I started a thread in the NSR: Non Swimming-Related Discussions section. Rather than having this duplication, I would recommend everybody refer to that thread, which is now into its 4th page. There are PLENTY of comments that answer your question... If they can even get to it, anymore. The 404 is spreading. I can't get into this forum anymore, I only got to this topic by clicking it directly from the forum list. So as of now, I can't get into the general swimming forum at all. :censor:
  • I started a thread in the NSR: Non Swimming-Related Discussions section. Rather than having this duplication, I would recommend everybody refer to that thread, which is now into its 4th page. There are PLENTY of comments that answer your question... If they can even get to it, anymore. The 404 is spreading. I can't get into this forum anymore, I only got to this topic by clicking it directly from the forum list. So as of now, I can't get into the general swimming forum at all. :censor:
Children
No Data