USMS Website

How do people feel about the re-work of the website ? Is it better ? Worse ? I'm finding it HARDER to find information.
  • How do people feel about the re-work of the website ? Is it better ? Worse ? I'm finding it HARDER to find information. I started a thread in the NSR: Non Swimming-Related Discussions section. Rather than having this duplication, I would recommend everybody refer to that thread, which is now into its 4th page. There are PLENTY of comments that answer your question...
  • I started a thread in the NSR: Non Swimming-Related Discussions section. Rather than having this duplication, I would recommend everybody refer to that thread, which is now into its 4th page. There are PLENTY of comments that answer your question... If they can even get to it, anymore. The 404 is spreading. I can't get into this forum anymore, I only got to this topic by clicking it directly from the forum list. So as of now, I can't get into the general swimming forum at all. :censor:
  • When you log into “my USMS,” you should be able to access the discussion forum and blogs.
  • When you log into “my USMS,” you should be able to access the discussion forum and blogs. I can't even log in. Reset my password, doesn't matter. Will not let me log in.
  • Try deleting your cookies. That let me get back to the forum from my laptop. I still can't from my phone.
  • I can’t use my old username. It makes you switch to your email.
  • Just my 2c, I haven’t been too active on here for 18 months or so, and just logged back in about 6 weeks ago. I have NO issues. But I only access this site on my iPad, at home. Just sayin’. Also I only go to Forums, Meet Schedule, Meet Results, my personal results and some of the articles. I don’t really blog/flog any more. :)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    When you log into “my USMS,” you should be able to access the discussion forum and blogs. Was just thinking the same!