Tech suit help.

Former Member
Former Member
I have recently gotten back into swimming and I am looking for my first tech suit. *** stroke is my choice swim along with free (If this helps for certain suits). I am 6 01 and roughly 200lbs. with a waist size of 34. Any help would be great. Ryan
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Update: I was able to try on a Arena Carbon Pro (size 30), I got it on at the knees and that was it. Possibly a 32 would make it over my legs? I have decent sized legs and that suit was not forgiving at all. I also tried on an older model Speedo lzr pro but I didn't like that it had no gaskets on the legs. Finally I tried on the Speedo lzr elite in a size 32. I think I could have went down a size in this one but for now its got good compression. I couldn't turn it down for the price, and for a first tech suit I thought why not. Brand new in the box for $45.00
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Update: I was able to try on a Arena Carbon Pro (size 30), I got it on at the knees and that was it. Possibly a 32 would make it over my legs? I have decent sized legs and that suit was not forgiving at all. I also tried on an older model Speedo lzr pro but I didn't like that it had no gaskets on the legs. Finally I tried on the Speedo lzr elite in a size 32. I think I could have went down a size in this one but for now its got good compression. I couldn't turn it down for the price, and for a first tech suit I thought why not. Brand new in the box for $45.00
Children
No Data