Tech suit help.

Former Member
Former Member
I have recently gotten back into swimming and I am looking for my first tech suit. *** stroke is my choice swim along with free (If this helps for certain suits). I am 6 01 and roughly 200lbs. with a waist size of 34. Any help would be great. Ryan
Parents
  • If you're on a budget, I've had good luck with Yingfa suits. There used to be someone on here who sold them (maybe he still does?) but his name escapes me. I think he was in the Vancouver, BC area. They are Chinese sized, and (I think his name was) George provided advice on the best size. I think I paid about $30 for Yingfa suit and felt extremely fast the first time I wore it. Other than the occasional meet, I don't wear a jammer, as I don't like the fit. I have thick legs and it is tough to get a suit that fits my legs that has the right waist size. I've also gotten some prior year Speedo racing jammers for about $40-50. But they didn't fit as well, feel as fast, or last as long as the Yingfa.
  • If you're on a budget, I've had good luck with Yingfa suits. There used to be someone on here who sold them (maybe he still does?) but his name escapes me. I think he was in the Vancouver, BC area. They are Chinese sized, and (I think his name was) George provided advice on the best size. I think I paid about $30 for Yingfa suit and felt extremely fast the first time I wore it. Other than the occasional meet, I don't wear a jammer, as I don't like the fit. I have thick legs and it is tough to get a suit that fits my legs that has the right waist size. I've also gotten some prior year Speedo racing jammers for about $40-50. But they didn't fit as well, feel as fast, or last as long as the Yingfa.
Children
No Data