Tech suit help.

Former Member
Former Member
I have recently gotten back into swimming and I am looking for my first tech suit. *** stroke is my choice swim along with free (If this helps for certain suits). I am 6 01 and roughly 200lbs. with a waist size of 34. Any help would be great. Ryan
Parents
  • Ryan - I've been in masters swimming since 1999 and have several tech suits. I don't think you can go wrong with Speedo or Blue Seventy (admittedly I haven't tried any others). My experience has been that the Blue Seventy suits last longer but every new tech suit wears differently. It'll come down to fit preference especially around the thighs and whether you prefer low or high waist. Speedo has better high waist options. Your measurements above shouldn't hinder any choices. Hope this helps.
  • Ryan - I've been in masters swimming since 1999 and have several tech suits. I don't think you can go wrong with Speedo or Blue Seventy (admittedly I haven't tried any others). My experience has been that the Blue Seventy suits last longer but every new tech suit wears differently. It'll come down to fit preference especially around the thighs and whether you prefer low or high waist. Speedo has better high waist options. Your measurements above shouldn't hinder any choices. Hope this helps.
Children
No Data