Women's Tech Suits - open back vs. closed back

Any opinions on closed back tech suits out there? I've worn a few different open back speedos and tried on a few other brands. I know my size and prefer the speedo, and am thinking about trying a speedo closed back. Anyone try it and hate it (or love it)? Would it be the same size as the open back? (the size chart is the same). Any thoughts are appreciated!
Parents
  • Betty, Thank you! That is so helpful! It is the Elite 2 closed back I'm looking at and not the x. I'm a flyer and breaststroker with a long torso and always felt like water was going in through the back, so I'd like to try it. My swimmers who have tried the x right when it came out didn't like it so I haven't tried that one yet. Did the Elite closed back take a lot longer to get on than the open? There really is "suit fatigue" and you are right, it's not worth the expended energy. Thanks again!
  • Betty, Thank you! That is so helpful! It is the Elite 2 closed back I'm looking at and not the x. I'm a flyer and breaststroker with a long torso and always felt like water was going in through the back, so I'd like to try it. My swimmers who have tried the x right when it came out didn't like it so I haven't tried that one yet. Did the Elite closed back take a lot longer to get on than the open? There really is "suit fatigue" and you are right, it's not worth the expended energy. Thanks again!
Children
No Data