Women's Tech Suits - open back vs. closed back

Any opinions on closed back tech suits out there? I've worn a few different open back speedos and tried on a few other brands. I know my size and prefer the speedo, and am thinking about trying a speedo closed back. Anyone try it and hate it (or love it)? Would it be the same size as the open back? (the size chart is the same). Any thoughts are appreciated!
Parents
  • I have a speedo lzr elite with a closed back and I really like it. 'Got the same size as the open back. But it you are going to get the lzr X beware: its really really hard to get into a closed back because you have to get that much smaller closed back part over much larger hips and thighs. In a lzr x there is no horizontal stretch at all, making that almost impossible. It's so difficult, you'll get all sweaty and panicky trying to get it on. It will actually make you tired. 'Not worth adding that kind of stress to a championship meet in my opinion. If you already feel comfortable putting on a lzr x on, then go for closed back, but if you are not used to the lzr x, I recommend the open back, or try a closed back in the lzr racer elite. I notice a lot of flyers tend to choose closed back. I think it may help the back muscles used in fly. I imagine if you could get it on, the closed back lzr x would feel great.
  • I have a speedo lzr elite with a closed back and I really like it. 'Got the same size as the open back. But it you are going to get the lzr X beware: its really really hard to get into a closed back because you have to get that much smaller closed back part over much larger hips and thighs. In a lzr x there is no horizontal stretch at all, making that almost impossible. It's so difficult, you'll get all sweaty and panicky trying to get it on. It will actually make you tired. 'Not worth adding that kind of stress to a championship meet in my opinion. If you already feel comfortable putting on a lzr x on, then go for closed back, but if you are not used to the lzr x, I recommend the open back, or try a closed back in the lzr racer elite. I notice a lot of flyers tend to choose closed back. I think it may help the back muscles used in fly. I imagine if you could get it on, the closed back lzr x would feel great.
Children
No Data