Masters in San Diego

Hi Gang. I will be in San Diego the last week of April. I am debating if I need to rent a car, or if I can Uber myself to swim practice. Suggestions please? I looked at "Places to swim" and have no idea what is actually close to my hotel (Hilton Bayfront). Being so close to Nationals, I would like to find a good pool/club to begin taper.
Parents
  • If you have hotel flexibility, the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine has a 25m pool complete with lanelines and black lines running the length of the pool. You'll need to bring a watch though, no pace clock (at least when I was there about 5 years ago) This sounds wonderful, but I am tagging along on my husband's convention, so I am firm on the hotel.
  • If you have hotel flexibility, the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine has a 25m pool complete with lanelines and black lines running the length of the pool. You'll need to bring a watch though, no pace clock (at least when I was there about 5 years ago) This sounds wonderful, but I am tagging along on my husband's convention, so I am firm on the hotel.
Children
No Data