Tennis elbow-doesn’t hurt while swimming

Former Member
Former Member
I have tennis elbow in my left elbow. I’ve had it in my right elbow and had successful surgery a few years ago. While I’m swimming I feel no discomfort at all. I swim freestyle almost exclusively. I use resistance gloves as well with zero pain or discomfort. Outside of the pool I can barely lift a bottle of shampoo or my Diet Coke can without feel pain. My question is since I’m not feeling pain while swimming am I doing damage anyway? I took up swimming because of my elbows...weights are not a good idea for me. I don’t want to have to stop swimming now too. Thoughts?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • . I just want to make sure I’m not doing damage when I’m swimming. It doesn’t hurt at all while swimming unfortunately there’s only one sure way to confirm that. You can get a decent workout in the pool without using the arms, and maybe 2 wks can provide an answer
  • . I just want to make sure I’m not doing damage when I’m swimming. It doesn’t hurt at all while swimming unfortunately there’s only one sure way to confirm that. You can get a decent workout in the pool without using the arms, and maybe 2 wks can provide an answer
Children
No Data