Which should we eat before & after swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
I have finally tried again to eat something very light at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours before my lap swimming since I have heard from numerous sources that if I am not eating something light with a little protein and carbs prior to my workout, that I am burning muscles instead of fat. Is it okay? Or what should I take before and after swimming?
Parents
  • I have finally tried again to eat something very light at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours before my lap swimming since I have heard from numerous sources that if I am not eating something light with a little protein and carbs prior to my workout, that I am burning muscles instead of fat. Is it okay? Or what should I take before and after swimming? eat more closer, eat more after swimming takes eating i may be better at eating that i am at swimming! Primer Lugar
  • I have finally tried again to eat something very light at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours before my lap swimming since I have heard from numerous sources that if I am not eating something light with a little protein and carbs prior to my workout, that I am burning muscles instead of fat. Is it okay? Or what should I take before and after swimming? eat more closer, eat more after swimming takes eating i may be better at eating that i am at swimming! Primer Lugar
Children
No Data