Firebelly - audio training aid, tempo, split, stroke count,

Wondering if anyone here has seen or heard of this? My sister-in-law just sent me this page. Looks like its inventor is just getting things kicked off. Maybe he is here - says he is a Masters swimmer. Looks to be a device that calls out information to you on your turns - stroke count, tempo, split time, distance, etc. I've been trying to find a smart watch that will show me a stopwatch and heart rate at the same time since there aren't sufficient clocks where I swim, but still haven't found one. I might be able to use this device in lieu of a stopwatch, and just have a device to show my heart rate. This also apparently sends info to one's smart phone at the end of the workout. I am really intrigued by this: www.indiegogo.com/.../firebelly-swimming-improved-fitness
Parents
  • A couple of my swimming friends had some ideas for future functionality. For example, number of lane line pulls during backstroke, number of arm strokes taken during a kick set, number of breaths taken off the wall, etc. :) The SNITCH edition, feeds all the cheat-stats mentioned above to the coach's ipad in live time ;)
  • A couple of my swimming friends had some ideas for future functionality. For example, number of lane line pulls during backstroke, number of arm strokes taken during a kick set, number of breaths taken off the wall, etc. :) The SNITCH edition, feeds all the cheat-stats mentioned above to the coach's ipad in live time ;)
Children
No Data