Firebelly - audio training aid, tempo, split, stroke count,

Wondering if anyone here has seen or heard of this? My sister-in-law just sent me this page. Looks like its inventor is just getting things kicked off. Maybe he is here - says he is a Masters swimmer. Looks to be a device that calls out information to you on your turns - stroke count, tempo, split time, distance, etc. I've been trying to find a smart watch that will show me a stopwatch and heart rate at the same time since there aren't sufficient clocks where I swim, but still haven't found one. I might be able to use this device in lieu of a stopwatch, and just have a device to show my heart rate. This also apparently sends info to one's smart phone at the end of the workout. I am really intrigued by this: www.indiegogo.com/.../firebelly-swimming-improved-fitness
Parents
  • Hi - thanks for your interest in Firebelly! I am a masters swimmer and the inventor of Firebelly. Glenn and vanderk did a great job of explaining the features and benefits. As a swimmer, I really like the split time feedback while I swim. I feel like it has helped me to improve my pacing and it is good motivation. I'm glad to answer any additional questions you might have! Hi, Matt! Was hoping you might be on here. Went ahead and signed up as a backer.
  • Hi - thanks for your interest in Firebelly! I am a masters swimmer and the inventor of Firebelly. Glenn and vanderk did a great job of explaining the features and benefits. As a swimmer, I really like the split time feedback while I swim. I feel like it has helped me to improve my pacing and it is good motivation. I'm glad to answer any additional questions you might have! Hi, Matt! Was hoping you might be on here. Went ahead and signed up as a backer.
Children
No Data