Firebelly - audio training aid, tempo, split, stroke count,

Wondering if anyone here has seen or heard of this? My sister-in-law just sent me this page. Looks like its inventor is just getting things kicked off. Maybe he is here - says he is a Masters swimmer. Looks to be a device that calls out information to you on your turns - stroke count, tempo, split time, distance, etc. I've been trying to find a smart watch that will show me a stopwatch and heart rate at the same time since there aren't sufficient clocks where I swim, but still haven't found one. I might be able to use this device in lieu of a stopwatch, and just have a device to show my heart rate. This also apparently sends info to one's smart phone at the end of the workout. I am really intrigued by this: www.indiegogo.com/.../firebelly-swimming-improved-fitness
Parents
  • Hi - thanks for your interest in Firebelly! I am a masters swimmer and the inventor of Firebelly. Glenn and vanderk did a great job of explaining the features and benefits. As a swimmer, I really like the split time feedback while I swim. I feel like it has helped me to improve my pacing and it is good motivation. I'm glad to answer any additional questions you might have!
  • Hi - thanks for your interest in Firebelly! I am a masters swimmer and the inventor of Firebelly. Glenn and vanderk did a great job of explaining the features and benefits. As a swimmer, I really like the split time feedback while I swim. I feel like it has helped me to improve my pacing and it is good motivation. I'm glad to answer any additional questions you might have!
Children
No Data