Goggles

About time for me to stock up on some goggles again. I've worn Swedes since high school but I'm looking for something that might be more robust - Swede straps start falling apart pretty quick and they aren't very fog resistant. Anything out there that's Swede-ish but a bit more sturdy? Or maybe I should just go to the swim shop and try some on... I need to go fit for a nicer tech suit for Nationals anyway, ain't spending money on something I might not be able to squeeze my thighs into.
Parents
  • I'm a swede lifer. I still wear them for practice and sometimes meets. Although the straps wear out fairly regularly, I think the cost makes up for it. I've worn two other types of goggles during competition: Vanquisher 2.0 and Fastskin 3.0. I only started wearing those because swedes don't stay on my face when I wear a cap, regardless of how tight I make them. I never wore a cap when I was younger, but I kept my hair much shorter and/or shaved it. I've never had goggles that did a great job with fog, these two included. The straps are certainly better on the Vanq and FS. But, I still like the swedes because my peripheral vision is the best in them.
  • I'm a swede lifer. I still wear them for practice and sometimes meets. Although the straps wear out fairly regularly, I think the cost makes up for it. I've worn two other types of goggles during competition: Vanquisher 2.0 and Fastskin 3.0. I only started wearing those because swedes don't stay on my face when I wear a cap, regardless of how tight I make them. I never wore a cap when I was younger, but I kept my hair much shorter and/or shaved it. I've never had goggles that did a great job with fog, these two included. The straps are certainly better on the Vanq and FS. But, I still like the swedes because my peripheral vision is the best in them.
Children
No Data