Swimming Heart Rate Monitoring

Does anyone use any good devices to monitor heart rate while swimming? If so, please share what you use and why you like it? Thanks!
Parents
  • I swim while wearing an Apple Watch II. I'm sure it isn't 100% accurate, but when I've compared at the doctor's office, it is within 2 beats, which is close enough for me. While swimming, it just requires activating the screen to view. Either turn it toward you and/or tap at it. Sometimes you'll need to press the wheel. There are several ways to look at the data afterwards. You can use the fitness app, health app, or install one of many different apps available.
  • I swim while wearing an Apple Watch II. I'm sure it isn't 100% accurate, but when I've compared at the doctor's office, it is within 2 beats, which is close enough for me. While swimming, it just requires activating the screen to view. Either turn it toward you and/or tap at it. Sometimes you'll need to press the wheel. There are several ways to look at the data afterwards. You can use the fitness app, health app, or install one of many different apps available.
Children
No Data