Magnifying goggles

I had cataract surgery some years ago and have to wear reading glasses for up close. My vision beyond 6 ft is 20/20. I do not need Rx glasses, only magnifiers. So I need a pair of goggles to read my swim watch. I get to the end of a set and see the lap count but have great difficulty reading the time. Reading glasses cost only about $10 vs hundreds for Rx glasses. Where do I get "reading" goggles?
Parents
  • Many manufacturers make inexpensive goggles in negative diopter strengths. They are not custom like prescription lenses but they are good enough for nearsighted swimmers such as me to read the pace clock or scoreboard from a distance. I have never seen goggles in positive diopter strengths like reading glasses, though.
  • Many manufacturers make inexpensive goggles in negative diopter strengths. They are not custom like prescription lenses but they are good enough for nearsighted swimmers such as me to read the pace clock or scoreboard from a distance. I have never seen goggles in positive diopter strengths like reading glasses, though.
Children
No Data