Finis Positive Drive fins .... and chafing

So, I recently bought a pair of the Positive Drive fins--site here. I ordered Women's XL b/c the next size up would be half a size larger than my running shoe size. But now I wonder if I should have sized up. I'm not anxious for my fins to fall off, but I also don't like my toes bleeding when I'm finished with a workout. Is there any adjustment I can make of the size I have--or should I bite the bullet and order a larger size. (I'm sure I can find a taker for the ones I have now.) What's your experience w/ these fins? Is there any hope of adjusting the fit so the current ones are more comfortable? Even with Tri-Slide, the chafing was pretty bad. Thanks for any tips! (Or bids, if you want to buy the ones I have--they might be blood stained a little, but nothing contagious lol!)
Parents
  • The only time I've had chafing or blistering from wearing fins was when the size wasn't accurate. I've been wearing TYR SPORT EBP Burner Fin for years now (I've ordered them twice from Amazon), and I haven't had any problems with them. I've used Speedo Breaststroke Fins off/on for a while too, and no issues there either. I think most of the problems I had were with zoomers.
  • The only time I've had chafing or blistering from wearing fins was when the size wasn't accurate. I've been wearing TYR SPORT EBP Burner Fin for years now (I've ordered them twice from Amazon), and I haven't had any problems with them. I've used Speedo Breaststroke Fins off/on for a while too, and no issues there either. I think most of the problems I had were with zoomers.
Children
No Data