Recovery from sore knee

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Does anyone know how to get rid of this pain on my knee I hit the gym twice a week as part of my training, i often do a lot of squats to mimic the breaststroke swim My knees have been painful this past few days when i swim breaststroke so can anyone advice me of what i could do to help me get rid of this pain Thanks
Parents
  • it all would depend on where in your knee the pain is. first off i would stop doing squats that way and see if it goes away. if it does, then you can either never do them that way again or with a lot less weight. no matter what, the pain is telling you to stop. there is a distinct difference between soreness and pain. muscle soreness is good. pain is bad. i know knee pain. i broke the inboard condial off my left femur and it doesnt align correctly with my tib/fib platue and wears a hole in the cartilage so i have bone on bone contact. i get what is called "instantious quadracep immobilization" and my entire thigh goes limp before the pain hits my brain. i have to walk with my left arm over a rail down stairs in case this happens and i fall. me and land dont get along well. this also greatly limits what weight exercises i can do.
  • it all would depend on where in your knee the pain is. first off i would stop doing squats that way and see if it goes away. if it does, then you can either never do them that way again or with a lot less weight. no matter what, the pain is telling you to stop. there is a distinct difference between soreness and pain. muscle soreness is good. pain is bad. i know knee pain. i broke the inboard condial off my left femur and it doesnt align correctly with my tib/fib platue and wears a hole in the cartilage so i have bone on bone contact. i get what is called "instantious quadracep immobilization" and my entire thigh goes limp before the pain hits my brain. i have to walk with my left arm over a rail down stairs in case this happens and i fall. me and land dont get along well. this also greatly limits what weight exercises i can do.
Children
No Data