Underwater swimming with new Atlantis stroke

Former Member
Former Member
Hi everyone, I am French man 51 years old and I present you a new underwater stroke named "Atlantis" to swim like and with the Dolphins. This is not a "Dolphin Kick" stroke, because arms are propulsive in the body undulation. Dolphin Kick is more speed than Atlantis after the starting push, but without this push, Atlantis stroke is more speed. For example, if you swim a 25m underwater in Olympic swimming pool without push on the wall, Atlantis is the fastest. You can do the test to verify that. You can see the videos 50m Atlantis in 25m swimming pool (not 25 yards) in 26.80 without training at 30 years old and my size is only 1.70m. My best time in Olympic pool is 25.21 with Atlantis stroke and 27.30 with front crawl. 20m Dolphin kick for start added to 30m Atlantis for finish in the 50m underwater will permit to swim under 20 seconds. 50m in 26.80 www.youtube.com/watch 100m in 1.04.50 but a already swam under 1'00. www.youtube.com/watch Turning www.youtube.com/watch Diving www.youtube.com/watch Breathing www.youtube.com/watch Yes I know, this is not a classic swimming surface, but you can use in your training for a better hypoxia capacity. A kind of butterfly underwater. Goodbye
Parents
  • Very interesting and fun. Hull length isn't an issue as that is only important for wave drag and underwater you don't have wave drag. It will, of course get you get you DQd as you are going over15M underwater and going back under after you surface.
  • Very interesting and fun. Hull length isn't an issue as that is only important for wave drag and underwater you don't have wave drag. It will, of course get you get you DQd as you are going over15M underwater and going back under after you surface.
Children
No Data