Historical NCAA Complete Results

Former Member
Former Member
Hi– I work as a student photographer for Vol Photos as well as a manager for Tennessee Swimming. Currently, I am working on our archives, which are immense. In doing so, I am also trying to complete our NCAA Results. Unfortunately, NCAA does not keep archives of the results or they will not release them. I am not sure where else to post this but basically I am looking for NCAA Championship results from every year prior to ~2005. If any of you know of any way/any place I could find these, that would be great. I am working to create a progression of NCAA records over the years as no such list exists.
Parents
  • I am not sure where else to post this but basically I am looking for NCAA Championship results from every year prior to ~2005. If any of you know of any way/any place I could find these, that would be great. I am working to create a progression of NCAA records over the years as no such list exists.Not sure if this idea will work, but try having your Tennessee coaches reach out directly to Jack Bauerle at Georgia and Eddie Reese at Texas. If anyone's going to have paper copies of past results, it's one of those guys as they've been coaching for 35-40 years.
  • I am not sure where else to post this but basically I am looking for NCAA Championship results from every year prior to ~2005. If any of you know of any way/any place I could find these, that would be great. I am working to create a progression of NCAA records over the years as no such list exists.Not sure if this idea will work, but try having your Tennessee coaches reach out directly to Jack Bauerle at Georgia and Eddie Reese at Texas. If anyone's going to have paper copies of past results, it's one of those guys as they've been coaching for 35-40 years.
Children
No Data