Historical NCAA Complete Results

Former Member
Former Member
Hi– I work as a student photographer for Vol Photos as well as a manager for Tennessee Swimming. Currently, I am working on our archives, which are immense. In doing so, I am also trying to complete our NCAA Results. Unfortunately, NCAA does not keep archives of the results or they will not release them. I am not sure where else to post this but basically I am looking for NCAA Championship results from every year prior to ~2005. If any of you know of any way/any place I could find these, that would be great. I am working to create a progression of NCAA records over the years as no such list exists.
Parents
  • Gosh, I can find anything past about 2005, but it's really hard to find much older than that as most schools have gone through 3 or 4 iterations of their sports websites by then. You might try the Internet Wayback Machine for schools like Texas or Cal for early 2000s results, don't know if you'll find anything electronic past then or maybe last 90s. This document might help for record progression purposes (fs.ncaa.org/.../D1men14.pdf). You can add "wo" to the appropriate place in the hyperlink for the women's version.
  • Gosh, I can find anything past about 2005, but it's really hard to find much older than that as most schools have gone through 3 or 4 iterations of their sports websites by then. You might try the Internet Wayback Machine for schools like Texas or Cal for early 2000s results, don't know if you'll find anything electronic past then or maybe last 90s. This document might help for record progression purposes (fs.ncaa.org/.../D1men14.pdf). You can add "wo" to the appropriate place in the hyperlink for the women's version.
Children
No Data