"SWEEDS" who wears em?

I've switched over and like them.
Parents
  • I started wearing Swedes several years ago after I started getting a rash around my eyes. I assumed the rash was caused by the gasket material on the goggles I had been using (vanquishers and a similar style made by Tyr). The Swedes took a while to get used to but now I love them. I use clear ones for indoors and the red or amber mirrored ones outdoors. As a backstroker, I love the side visibility of Swedes as opposed to most other types of goggles. I also replace the original strap with a bungee strap. Makes them much easier to adjust.
  • I started wearing Swedes several years ago after I started getting a rash around my eyes. I assumed the rash was caused by the gasket material on the goggles I had been using (vanquishers and a similar style made by Tyr). The Swedes took a while to get used to but now I love them. I use clear ones for indoors and the red or amber mirrored ones outdoors. As a backstroker, I love the side visibility of Swedes as opposed to most other types of goggles. I also replace the original strap with a bungee strap. Makes them much easier to adjust.
Children
No Data