"SWEEDS" who wears em?

I've switched over and like them.
Parents
  • I have used Swedes for 20+ years. I like them because they are cheap, so replacing them does not hit the pocket book like replacing vanquishers. I do not have any issues with leaking because the adjustment for spacing the goggles is so simple and easy - takes 5 seconds sometimes to just twist one goggle and it is done. The straps do wear out and can be replaced with bungee cards. The string that holds the goggles together sometimes stretches over time and that can be replaced easily enough as well. At $5 a pair, I usually just toss the goggles and put a new pair together. They come in all kinds of colors as well as reflective for outdoor use. As a backstroker, these are awesome although they cost more for the protective film. The goggles fit my eye socket perfectly - without worrying about the gasket (foam or plastic). Some people's anatomy might make this an issue, but I have not seen it with any of the swimmers I know who use them. And, their profile is pretty tight to your face, so they stay on as well as any goggle during dives starts. Obviously, I am a fan. Paul Windrath
  • I have used Swedes for 20+ years. I like them because they are cheap, so replacing them does not hit the pocket book like replacing vanquishers. I do not have any issues with leaking because the adjustment for spacing the goggles is so simple and easy - takes 5 seconds sometimes to just twist one goggle and it is done. The straps do wear out and can be replaced with bungee cards. The string that holds the goggles together sometimes stretches over time and that can be replaced easily enough as well. At $5 a pair, I usually just toss the goggles and put a new pair together. They come in all kinds of colors as well as reflective for outdoor use. As a backstroker, these are awesome although they cost more for the protective film. The goggles fit my eye socket perfectly - without worrying about the gasket (foam or plastic). Some people's anatomy might make this an issue, but I have not seen it with any of the swimmers I know who use them. And, their profile is pretty tight to your face, so they stay on as well as any goggle during dives starts. Obviously, I am a fan. Paul Windrath
Children
No Data