Suggestions for Pace Clock?

Former Member
Former Member
Hello! I graduated from College in May and I'm just now getting back into swimming. Almost have all my gear but I'm missing one thing, a Pace clock! Anyone have recommendations for a small pace clock? I can't seem to find any small ones, only the big expensive ones.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I bought a cheapie timex ironman watch. It has a stopwatch setting that works well for intervals, and you don't have to worry about what end of the pool you are on since it's right there on your wrist. Same as heatherbug, i used to use the pace clock app in my phone but found it hard to see the time when i use it under the sun; no problem at night time though. I’m curious on the timex ironman watch that you’re using. Can you give the exact model #? Was actually considering to get one too but i’m unsure of the interval features. Like, if you set your intervals at 2:00, would it beep, say five seconds before 2:00, and then beep again when it finally reaches 2:00? Hope you can help provide some inputs. Thanks!!!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I bought a cheapie timex ironman watch. It has a stopwatch setting that works well for intervals, and you don't have to worry about what end of the pool you are on since it's right there on your wrist. Same as heatherbug, i used to use the pace clock app in my phone but found it hard to see the time when i use it under the sun; no problem at night time though. I’m curious on the timex ironman watch that you’re using. Can you give the exact model #? Was actually considering to get one too but i’m unsure of the interval features. Like, if you set your intervals at 2:00, would it beep, say five seconds before 2:00, and then beep again when it finally reaches 2:00? Hope you can help provide some inputs. Thanks!!!
Children
No Data