Taking Notes Pool Side to track time and stroke

Former Member
Former Member
I want to know if there is a way to write down notes while your in the pool? Some kind of material than can get wet while being on the side of the pool ? This is my second year swimming with USMS. I usually swim alone, there is'nt a team yet in my town. When I've timed myself with my finger stopwatch/lap counter, I have a hard time remembering my times for various strokes. Also i want to start counting the number of strokes and rate for each of the forms. The only thing I can think of is jumping out, drying my hands and taking notes further away from the pool side where it wont get splashed. Any ideas?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I want to know if there is a way to write down notes while your in the pool? Some kind of material than can get wet while being on the side of the pool ? This is my second year swimming with USMS. I usually swim alone, there is'nt a team yet in my town. When I've timed myself with my finger stopwatch/lap counter, I have a hard time remembering my times for various strokes. Also i want to start counting the number of strokes and rate for each of the forms. The only thing I can think of is jumping out, drying my hands and taking notes further away from the pool side where it wont get splashed. Any ideas? $10 to $12 in any scuba diving shop
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I want to know if there is a way to write down notes while your in the pool? Some kind of material than can get wet while being on the side of the pool ? This is my second year swimming with USMS. I usually swim alone, there is'nt a team yet in my town. When I've timed myself with my finger stopwatch/lap counter, I have a hard time remembering my times for various strokes. Also i want to start counting the number of strokes and rate for each of the forms. The only thing I can think of is jumping out, drying my hands and taking notes further away from the pool side where it wont get splashed. Any ideas? $10 to $12 in any scuba diving shop
Children
No Data