Tell me what I'm doing wrong

https://youtu.be/muDCCFimh5s Tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right, please.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Your flip turns aren't bad at all; I can't imagine not having the T at the bottom and the cross on the wall to align myself correctly. Anyways if I could make a suggestion, when you plant your feet and push off, keep your body elongated as much as possible and hold it into the streamline. It looks like you are relaxing your entire body when you push off the wall when it should be as tight and streamlined as possible. Reach for the opposite end of the pool! Not just with your hands but your feet too.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Your flip turns aren't bad at all; I can't imagine not having the T at the bottom and the cross on the wall to align myself correctly. Anyways if I could make a suggestion, when you plant your feet and push off, keep your body elongated as much as possible and hold it into the streamline. It looks like you are relaxing your entire body when you push off the wall when it should be as tight and streamlined as possible. Reach for the opposite end of the pool! Not just with your hands but your feet too.
Children
No Data