Tell me what I'm doing wrong

https://youtu.be/muDCCFimh5s Tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right, please.
Parents
  • I just looked at your video again and noticed that there aren't lines on the pool bottom, nor crosses on the wall. Personally, I always find it hard to execute a good flip turn when those aren't present. The way vision is distorted with goggles, and being in the water, without lines/crosses I find it hard to judge exactly where the wall is...and therefore when to begin my turn. It's something to get used to I guess, because I find that even when I swim in a new pool with lines/crosses that I'm not accustomed to I still have difficutlty at first. But without the lines/crosses...for me it's difficult anyway. Dan
  • I just looked at your video again and noticed that there aren't lines on the pool bottom, nor crosses on the wall. Personally, I always find it hard to execute a good flip turn when those aren't present. The way vision is distorted with goggles, and being in the water, without lines/crosses I find it hard to judge exactly where the wall is...and therefore when to begin my turn. It's something to get used to I guess, because I find that even when I swim in a new pool with lines/crosses that I'm not accustomed to I still have difficutlty at first. But without the lines/crosses...for me it's difficult anyway. Dan
Children
No Data