What non-drag swimsuits are best for an athletic 22 yo guy?

Former Member
Former Member
I'm 22 and athletic and in decent shape. I played hockey and baseball all through high school. I've recently joined a new gym that has large indoor and outdoor lap pools. My city also has year round lap swimming (I live in Phoenix, so the weather is right for it anytime). I figure lap swimming is a great way to stay in shape besides being in the gym itself. Plus I want to start training for a triathlon. I just don't know if I should wear regular board shorts to swim, or if they'll create too much drag while lap swimming. I'm not sure what the best swimwear for a male is for lap swimming and training for a triathlon. I need one that won't drag in the water while I'm swimming. Any advice is appreciated.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Thanks for the advice so far. Much appreciated. The place I went to seems to sell more swim briefs than jammers. There is more of a choice for swim briefs there. But I will look around further.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Thanks for the advice so far. Much appreciated. The place I went to seems to sell more swim briefs than jammers. There is more of a choice for swim briefs there. But I will look around further.
Children
No Data