Supplements

Does anyone take p2life supplements? Received some at nationals but can't find any independent reviews and wanted to see if it was legit.
Parents
  • I decided to try the shake when I had the USMS coupon for it in December. I was looking for something I could mix easy after practice. I found that if I wait to eat until after showering/changing/heading home (takes a little over an hour due to how far I am from the pool) I don't recover as well and really drag in the afternoon. And I like the convenience of just grabbing a baggie of mix and a shaker bottle rather than thinking through a whole food snack each time. I think it's very tasty. Although, I wish it had less salt or they still had the option for one with less salt. The amount of salt seems fine for after practice but just leaves me puffy and needing to pee overnight if I drink it before bed. I also don't like how many servings it claims you need. But it works really well for my after practice convenience food. On a related note, I had actually tried some of the Infinit products when the spring USMS coupon came out and tried their chocolate recovery blend and found it totally gross in comparison. I had also ordered the MUD, and while I find it bleh and non-creamy on it's own, I ordered another bag because some days I will do one scoop of the P2Life shake and 1 scoop of the Mud so I have caffeinated Mocha after practice. Yum. :)
  • I decided to try the shake when I had the USMS coupon for it in December. I was looking for something I could mix easy after practice. I found that if I wait to eat until after showering/changing/heading home (takes a little over an hour due to how far I am from the pool) I don't recover as well and really drag in the afternoon. And I like the convenience of just grabbing a baggie of mix and a shaker bottle rather than thinking through a whole food snack each time. I think it's very tasty. Although, I wish it had less salt or they still had the option for one with less salt. The amount of salt seems fine for after practice but just leaves me puffy and needing to pee overnight if I drink it before bed. I also don't like how many servings it claims you need. But it works really well for my after practice convenience food. On a related note, I had actually tried some of the Infinit products when the spring USMS coupon came out and tried their chocolate recovery blend and found it totally gross in comparison. I had also ordered the MUD, and while I find it bleh and non-creamy on it's own, I ordered another bag because some days I will do one scoop of the P2Life shake and 1 scoop of the Mud so I have caffeinated Mocha after practice. Yum. :)
Children
No Data