Supplements

Does anyone take p2life supplements? Received some at nationals but can't find any independent reviews and wanted to see if it was legit.
Parents
  • I caved into the hype as well 3 months ago. Was taking the regular whey protein that you can get from the stores and decided to give p2life a try. I take the protein powder as suggested, a scoop after every hour workout, and 2 before I go to bed. It claims that that it helps restore muscles and make you less sleepy in the afternoon. I think it sort of works, I am no longer falling asleep at my desk at work after lunch. Then I also take the endurance supplements. I take 3 before I go for practice. It took about a week to start realizing that I am able to keep my pace longer distance and swim longer. Since I've been taking them, I went to the faster lane and have started to recently lead the lane. Whether it is due to the supplements or just natural progression, I will never know. It is very expensive, especially when you have to buy like 3 packs a month. But I am sticking to it for now, just because I'm too lazy to change things when they are going well for me.
  • I caved into the hype as well 3 months ago. Was taking the regular whey protein that you can get from the stores and decided to give p2life a try. I take the protein powder as suggested, a scoop after every hour workout, and 2 before I go to bed. It claims that that it helps restore muscles and make you less sleepy in the afternoon. I think it sort of works, I am no longer falling asleep at my desk at work after lunch. Then I also take the endurance supplements. I take 3 before I go for practice. It took about a week to start realizing that I am able to keep my pace longer distance and swim longer. Since I've been taking them, I went to the faster lane and have started to recently lead the lane. Whether it is due to the supplements or just natural progression, I will never know. It is very expensive, especially when you have to buy like 3 packs a month. But I am sticking to it for now, just because I'm too lazy to change things when they are going well for me.
Children
No Data