Supplements

Does anyone take p2life supplements? Received some at nationals but can't find any independent reviews and wanted to see if it was legit.
Parents
  • Does anyone take p2life supplements? Received some at nationals but can't find any independent reviews and wanted to see if it was legit. Yaaaaa.... I caved and just started to try it... not sure.... I've always heard supplements that turn your pee funny colors means you are just peeing away $$$...and one of the supplements turns FLUORESCENT! I haven't tried the shake yet... today I will. The company contacted me right away to ask how I liked it (I tend to sit on things) I think they are right on top of answering questions and helping with their products. I think it's too expensive for me, at least at this time. :(
  • Does anyone take p2life supplements? Received some at nationals but can't find any independent reviews and wanted to see if it was legit. Yaaaaa.... I caved and just started to try it... not sure.... I've always heard supplements that turn your pee funny colors means you are just peeing away $$$...and one of the supplements turns FLUORESCENT! I haven't tried the shake yet... today I will. The company contacted me right away to ask how I liked it (I tend to sit on things) I think they are right on top of answering questions and helping with their products. I think it's too expensive for me, at least at this time. :(
Children
No Data