Pressure in my goggles after ~25 min

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, I am relatively new to swimming and have been getting into triathlons. I have been starting build up my endurance and working on longer swims. Once I start to get about 25-30 min in, I begin to get lots of pressure on my goggles to the point where I have to stop and re-adjust them. Being new to swimming, I don't know if this is common, if this is a user error, or a problem with the goggles I have. If anyone can shed some light on what might be going on that would be fantastic. Thanks!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I've solved this by trying different brands/ types of goggles and found that Swedish goggles work best for me. They're also cheap to experiment with. My rule of thumb is to keep them loose to the point where they don't leak when I push off the wall. Then they're good enough for training. During events I tighten them a little, even if it might slightly hurt.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I've solved this by trying different brands/ types of goggles and found that Swedish goggles work best for me. They're also cheap to experiment with. My rule of thumb is to keep them loose to the point where they don't leak when I push off the wall. Then they're good enough for training. During events I tighten them a little, even if it might slightly hurt.
Children
No Data