Pressure in my goggles after ~25 min

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, I am relatively new to swimming and have been getting into triathlons. I have been starting build up my endurance and working on longer swims. Once I start to get about 25-30 min in, I begin to get lots of pressure on my goggles to the point where I have to stop and re-adjust them. Being new to swimming, I don't know if this is common, if this is a user error, or a problem with the goggles I have. If anyone can shed some light on what might be going on that would be fantastic. Thanks!
Parents
  • Welcome to the Forums! :welcome: Since your question has already been answered above, my I ask if you are a member of Georgia Masters? If so, do you read the Georgia Masters newsletters? If so, I wrote a profile about another Georgia triathlete, Mickey Buono. I write a monthly "Swimmer Profile" feature as well articles geared toward the solo swimmer, which appear periodically. Will you be swimming at the Georgia State Games Open Water Meet at Lake Acworth? If so, I hope to see you there!
  • Welcome to the Forums! :welcome: Since your question has already been answered above, my I ask if you are a member of Georgia Masters? If so, do you read the Georgia Masters newsletters? If so, I wrote a profile about another Georgia triathlete, Mickey Buono. I write a monthly "Swimmer Profile" feature as well articles geared toward the solo swimmer, which appear periodically. Will you be swimming at the Georgia State Games Open Water Meet at Lake Acworth? If so, I hope to see you there!
Children
No Data