Need advice +NS (3rd meet of my life)

I'm a newbie when it comes to meets and I missed my heat for the 50 free lcm. Luckily, there was an opening and I got to swim 2 heats later. I was told to tell the timer my name when I got to the other end. I did. In the results posted today, it says NS. Where did my time go? Will it ever show up? I wanted it to be in my results. Is there anything I can do? TIA
Parents
  • Which meet did you swim at? Somebody here may know who to contact. Nashville Aquatic Club Summer Solstice Meet. I contacted another person on the contact list and heard back from him. My biggest concern is getting it on my list of event results. That's good to find out my time, but I want it in my list. I guess that's just what happens when you miss your heat?
  • Which meet did you swim at? Somebody here may know who to contact. Nashville Aquatic Club Summer Solstice Meet. I contacted another person on the contact list and heard back from him. My biggest concern is getting it on my list of event results. That's good to find out my time, but I want it in my list. I guess that's just what happens when you miss your heat?
Children
No Data