Master Games?? Is it competitive?

So I don't have the funds to make it to LCM nationals and I was wondering if anyone did the Master Games last year in San Diego. Is it fun? Is it as fun as nationals? Is it set up well and organized? Is it competitive? Just wondering thanks!
Parents
  • I went to the masters games in Greensboro as well. In addition to the swim meet, there were multiple outside the pool activities including concerts and an athletes with food, massage, games, even drinks in the evenings. While there were not a tremendous number of athletes, it was my impression that there were plenty of fast people there. I would certainly give it a 2 thumbs up.
  • I went to the masters games in Greensboro as well. In addition to the swim meet, there were multiple outside the pool activities including concerts and an athletes with food, massage, games, even drinks in the evenings. While there were not a tremendous number of athletes, it was my impression that there were plenty of fast people there. I would certainly give it a 2 thumbs up.
Children
No Data