2017 Go the Distance

Anyone else notice the 2017 Go the Distance awards must now be purchased? I can log my swimming on multiple other formats, so why take away the incentive Nike? Disappointed.
Parents
  • I don't mind buying my own cap and supplies, no one owes me anything based on my swimming and I feel grateful to have the energy and health to continue participating in this healthy and fun activity!! I agree, but I'll admit the incentive of getting a free suit at 500 miles certainly pushed me a little. I think it would be cool to at least bring back a commemorative cap for GTD participants. Perhaps base it on logging data throughout the year rather than a specific mileage since logging distance isn't everyone's goal. Just a thought.
  • I don't mind buying my own cap and supplies, no one owes me anything based on my swimming and I feel grateful to have the energy and health to continue participating in this healthy and fun activity!! I agree, but I'll admit the incentive of getting a free suit at 500 miles certainly pushed me a little. I think it would be cool to at least bring back a commemorative cap for GTD participants. Perhaps base it on logging data throughout the year rather than a specific mileage since logging distance isn't everyone's goal. Just a thought.
Children
No Data