2017 Go the Distance

Anyone else notice the 2017 Go the Distance awards must now be purchased? I can log my swimming on multiple other formats, so why take away the incentive Nike? Disappointed.
Parents
  • Anyone else notice the 2017 Go the Distance awards must now be purchased? I can log my swimming on multiple other formats, so why take away the incentive Nike? Disappointed. Nike was the long time sponsor of the GTD event. I heard they did not see any growth in their sales related tot he event. I believe they sponsored it at least 5 years. I don't mind buying my own cap and supplies, no one owes me anything based on my swimming and I feel grateful to have the energy and health to continue participating in this healthy and fun activity!!
  • Anyone else notice the 2017 Go the Distance awards must now be purchased? I can log my swimming on multiple other formats, so why take away the incentive Nike? Disappointed. Nike was the long time sponsor of the GTD event. I heard they did not see any growth in their sales related tot he event. I believe they sponsored it at least 5 years. I don't mind buying my own cap and supplies, no one owes me anything based on my swimming and I feel grateful to have the energy and health to continue participating in this healthy and fun activity!!
Children
No Data