Waterproof googles

Former Member
Former Member
Hi All, Just tired of buying goggles that leak. Im in Ireland. I bought cheap and found that you get what you pay for. I just want to save money and time and ask any lane swimmers here to give a name and brand ect. its just there is so much to choose from, but I know there must be a pair of 'OLDFAITHFULS', out there? I dont mind spending c.25Euros ....all good advice welcome. Berne:bliss:
Parents
  • It's important to find a style and brand that fit you personally. Do you have access to a store where you can try on different styles and sizes before you buy? Or an online site that allows free returns (Amazon does in the US). Also many of the better brands such as the above listed Speedo Vanquisher have adjustable nose pieces as well as coming in two different adult sizes. I rejected a number of highly reviewed goggles before finding the best fit. Once I did leaks ended. If the goggles fit right they will briefly stick to your face like suction cups before you apply the strap. Nearly all my swim mates wear Speedo Vanquisher but I had better luck with Aquasphere Michael Phelps K180.
  • It's important to find a style and brand that fit you personally. Do you have access to a store where you can try on different styles and sizes before you buy? Or an online site that allows free returns (Amazon does in the US). Also many of the better brands such as the above listed Speedo Vanquisher have adjustable nose pieces as well as coming in two different adult sizes. I rejected a number of highly reviewed goggles before finding the best fit. Once I did leaks ended. If the goggles fit right they will briefly stick to your face like suction cups before you apply the strap. Nearly all my swim mates wear Speedo Vanquisher but I had better luck with Aquasphere Michael Phelps K180.
Children
No Data