Waterproof googles

Former Member
Former Member
Hi All, Just tired of buying goggles that leak. Im in Ireland. I bought cheap and found that you get what you pay for. I just want to save money and time and ask any lane swimmers here to give a name and brand ect. its just there is so much to choose from, but I know there must be a pair of 'OLDFAITHFULS', out there? I dont mind spending c.25Euros ....all good advice welcome. Berne:bliss:
Parents
  • Hi I also use speedo vanquisher goggles. I have for many years. They stay on for block starts and turns. As far as "water proof" After 45 minutes of swimming ,I may have to remove them and blow some drops of water than may get in. I also wear my contact lenses when I swim. These goggles allow me to do that. You can purchase them for around $20 USD. Good luck & keep swimming.
  • Hi I also use speedo vanquisher goggles. I have for many years. They stay on for block starts and turns. As far as "water proof" After 45 minutes of swimming ,I may have to remove them and blow some drops of water than may get in. I also wear my contact lenses when I swim. These goggles allow me to do that. You can purchase them for around $20 USD. Good luck & keep swimming.
Children
No Data