Nutrition

If this belongs in the non-swimming category, feel free to move it as I wasn't sure where it needed to go. Do any of you count your macros? I'm getting way too many carbs and not enough protein. I'm ok on fat intake. Thanks in advance and I look forward to your answers!
Parents
  • I don't quite understand what to eat instead of grain (and what seed oils are you referring to?) A low-carb grain-free diet emphasizes green vegetables, meat including fish, and eggs. I like full-fat plain yogurt, too, personally. Some fruit, some nuts, as snacks and treats. If you didn't care about eating low-carb, you'd eat starchy vegetables too, like potatoes, carrots, and beets. The main seed oils available in American supermarkets are canola, corn, and soy. Better oils, definitely tastier and arguably more nutritious or less harmful, include olive, coconut, and avocado. Or animal fat such as butter, bacon fat, chicken fat.
  • I don't quite understand what to eat instead of grain (and what seed oils are you referring to?) A low-carb grain-free diet emphasizes green vegetables, meat including fish, and eggs. I like full-fat plain yogurt, too, personally. Some fruit, some nuts, as snacks and treats. If you didn't care about eating low-carb, you'd eat starchy vegetables too, like potatoes, carrots, and beets. The main seed oils available in American supermarkets are canola, corn, and soy. Better oils, definitely tastier and arguably more nutritious or less harmful, include olive, coconut, and avocado. Or animal fat such as butter, bacon fat, chicken fat.
Children
No Data