2017 Hour Swim

Former Member
Former Member
Anyone else doing a last week hour ePostal? Made 5005 metres (SCM) , conversion is 5470Y. i65.tinypic.com/6ib4h0.jpg
Parents
  • If I had been able to enter my splits, I might have finished 61st of 69 with 2275. Next year I'll be in a new age group but I wouldn't have fared much better. Got some work to do before then. I did notice though, that there was only 1 person, male or female, from ADMS, a guy I met at both winter meets this year, and I do recall discussing it with him there. There might have been more Adirondack swimmers but I don't know the associated clubs.
  • If I had been able to enter my splits, I might have finished 61st of 69 with 2275. Next year I'll be in a new age group but I wouldn't have fared much better. Got some work to do before then. I did notice though, that there was only 1 person, male or female, from ADMS, a guy I met at both winter meets this year, and I do recall discussing it with him there. There might have been more Adirondack swimmers but I don't know the associated clubs.
Children
No Data