PRs and avg improvement times

What do most people see as their PR's dropping in terms of times? It is a few seconds, more than 5, 10? Vic
Parents
  • This actually sounds the best I've heard of - PR for every 5 years. Do people even watch their PR's by years? I was thinking I'd wait until I was 55 and then start a new set of PR's. Or do people keep PR's for their life? I can't see why people would rank what they did at 60 with what they did as a 17 year old, for example. If a PR happens in your 5 year age group- great. As far as your lifetime, I don't count on those anymore. Every 5 years is a PR bracket I can live with.
  • This actually sounds the best I've heard of - PR for every 5 years. Do people even watch their PR's by years? I was thinking I'd wait until I was 55 and then start a new set of PR's. Or do people keep PR's for their life? I can't see why people would rank what they did at 60 with what they did as a 17 year old, for example. If a PR happens in your 5 year age group- great. As far as your lifetime, I don't count on those anymore. Every 5 years is a PR bracket I can live with.
Children
No Data