Deadline approaching: NE LMSC SCY Champs at Harvard

Don't miss this popular event! Regular entry deadline is Friday, February 24, 2017. NE LMSC SCY Champs at Harvard. March 11 and 17-19, 2017 www.meetresults.com/.../ -Rick
Parents
  • Convince me why I would enjoy this event. Dan The reason you'd go to this type of meet is to swim your events in a high quality pool against better competition that you would see in a smaller meet. I am heading to Nationals, flying across the country to battle for the chance to not come in last in a few events I barely meet NQT for. For me, the energy experienced is worth the trip. I grew up swimming meets every Saturday all winter, and part of the meet experience is sitting on deck or in stands and watching other swims. Some studying to see what really fast people are doing, some just entertainment, and a little nostalgia. Masters meets are inspiring for me. If none of these reasons appeal to you, maybe you shouldn't go.
  • Convince me why I would enjoy this event. Dan The reason you'd go to this type of meet is to swim your events in a high quality pool against better competition that you would see in a smaller meet. I am heading to Nationals, flying across the country to battle for the chance to not come in last in a few events I barely meet NQT for. For me, the energy experienced is worth the trip. I grew up swimming meets every Saturday all winter, and part of the meet experience is sitting on deck or in stands and watching other swims. Some studying to see what really fast people are doing, some just entertainment, and a little nostalgia. Masters meets are inspiring for me. If none of these reasons appeal to you, maybe you shouldn't go.
Children
No Data