Deadline approaching: NE LMSC SCY Champs at Harvard

Don't miss this popular event! Regular entry deadline is Friday, February 24, 2017. NE LMSC SCY Champs at Harvard. March 11 and 17-19, 2017 www.meetresults.com/.../ -Rick
Parents
  • I've been meaning to ask about this meet. I'm a longtime swimmer, never on a team though, nor any competition really other than a couple of annual open water events, and a handful of triathlons every year. Couple years ago I began swimming with a USMS registered workout group at my pool. Finally just a couple months ago I joined USMS for the first time ever so that I could be in the postal swim. Now the coach of the group (a longtime friend) wants me to sign up for the Harvard meet. I'm kind of reluctant to do it. Not scared. I just don't know that I want drive 60-70 miles to be sitting around a pool all day just to swim in a couple of events. I more favorable to road races, open water swims where you go, do your thing, then go home in a reasonable amount of time. Convince me why I would enjoy this event. Dan
  • I've been meaning to ask about this meet. I'm a longtime swimmer, never on a team though, nor any competition really other than a couple of annual open water events, and a handful of triathlons every year. Couple years ago I began swimming with a USMS registered workout group at my pool. Finally just a couple months ago I joined USMS for the first time ever so that I could be in the postal swim. Now the coach of the group (a longtime friend) wants me to sign up for the Harvard meet. I'm kind of reluctant to do it. Not scared. I just don't know that I want drive 60-70 miles to be sitting around a pool all day just to swim in a couple of events. I more favorable to road races, open water swims where you go, do your thing, then go home in a reasonable amount of time. Convince me why I would enjoy this event. Dan
Children
No Data