Getting Your Spouse/ Partner Involved In Your Swimming

Would you like to get your spouse or partner involved in your world of swimming? Here's an article I wrote on the subject for Swimspire: www.swimspire.com/.../ How do you get your spouse or partner involved? Share your tips here! To all of you love birds out there, have a happy Valentine's Day! :kiss1:
Parents
  • Regarding that couple sitting behind you at the meet, good on her for helping her husband! :applaud: In return, I hope he did something nice for her as well. :) By the way, how did you do at the meet? I hope you had a great time and were pleased with your races! I'm sure he did something nice in return. They both seemed happy. And I was happy with my times. Two personal bests (since joining USMS 4-5 years ago). Slooowly inching closer to my high school times (from the 1980's). Missed a 3rd personal best by .12 secs. And all breaststroke events (50, 100, 200). Met and talked with some "regulars" and a couple of first timers. That's always fun.
  • Regarding that couple sitting behind you at the meet, good on her for helping her husband! :applaud: In return, I hope he did something nice for her as well. :) By the way, how did you do at the meet? I hope you had a great time and were pleased with your races! I'm sure he did something nice in return. They both seemed happy. And I was happy with my times. Two personal bests (since joining USMS 4-5 years ago). Slooowly inching closer to my high school times (from the 1980's). Missed a 3rd personal best by .12 secs. And all breaststroke events (50, 100, 200). Met and talked with some "regulars" and a couple of first timers. That's always fun.
Children
No Data