Getting Your Spouse/ Partner Involved In Your Swimming

Would you like to get your spouse or partner involved in your world of swimming? Here's an article I wrote on the subject for Swimspire: www.swimspire.com/.../ How do you get your spouse or partner involved? Share your tips here! To all of you love birds out there, have a happy Valentine's Day! :kiss1:
Parents
  • Nice article Elaine. Thanks, Swim! I received your (terrific!) PM, and I will respond when I get more time to write more than this quick post. As I mentioned in my article, Bruce and I support each other in our passions/ interests. Sure enough, we are in Savannah selling Bruce's art glass jewelry at a craft show! (It's slow at the moment...) Thanks to you and all of the others who posted on this thread. Keep the comments, stories, and tips coming! Time to get back to work! Customers have gathered! :D
  • Nice article Elaine. Thanks, Swim! I received your (terrific!) PM, and I will respond when I get more time to write more than this quick post. As I mentioned in my article, Bruce and I support each other in our passions/ interests. Sure enough, we are in Savannah selling Bruce's art glass jewelry at a craft show! (It's slow at the moment...) Thanks to you and all of the others who posted on this thread. Keep the comments, stories, and tips coming! Time to get back to work! Customers have gathered! :D
Children
No Data