Swimmer's shoulder

I apologize if this has been asked before; I searched and didn't find anything about shoulder pain. How do you know for sure your shoulder pain is from swimming? I've watched videos and read information about it, but I'm wondering what YOU think. Mine doesn't hurt WHEN I swim, only when I'm NOT swimming. Sometimes there's a pain that goes down my arm a little bit. I read that you can hang from a bar and that actually helped! Thanks in advance!
Parents
  • I apologize if this has been asked before; I searched and didn't find anything about shoulder pain. How do you know for sure your shoulder pain is from swimming? I've watched videos and read information about it, but I'm wondering what YOU think. Mine doesn't hurt WHEN I swim, only when I'm NOT swimming. Sometimes there's a pain that goes down my arm a little bit. I read that you can hang from a bar and that actually helped! Thanks in advance! im not a doc but i know a heck of a lot about shoulder issues. it all depends on where in the shoulder your pain specifically is. very common to get long head of the bicep tendonitis - in runs right through the deltoid and feels like shoulder pain
  • I apologize if this has been asked before; I searched and didn't find anything about shoulder pain. How do you know for sure your shoulder pain is from swimming? I've watched videos and read information about it, but I'm wondering what YOU think. Mine doesn't hurt WHEN I swim, only when I'm NOT swimming. Sometimes there's a pain that goes down my arm a little bit. I read that you can hang from a bar and that actually helped! Thanks in advance! im not a doc but i know a heck of a lot about shoulder issues. it all depends on where in the shoulder your pain specifically is. very common to get long head of the bicep tendonitis - in runs right through the deltoid and feels like shoulder pain
Children
No Data